Group Swim Lessons
Group swim lessons are the perfect opportunity for non-swimmers and beginners to learn the fundamentals of swimming in a stress-free and fun environment. Swimmers will be placed in groups based on age and ability. Ethan Litman (Head Coach), Emily O’Connor (Assistant Coach), and Melissa Erickson (Assistant Coach) will be teaching all group swim lessons. Children must be at least 3 years old. Group swim lessons will be held for 8-1 week sessions throughout the summer. The cost is $10 per group lesson ($50 for the morning and $30 for the afternoon). Swimmers must sign up for 3 or 5 lessons per week. Classes will be held M-F from 11:00-11:30 am or 11:30 am -12:00 noon and M/T/Th afternoons from 4:00-4:30 pm and 6:30-7:00 pm.
Payment is due at your child’s first lesson. Please make checks payable to Ethan Litman.
Sign up before classes fill-up!!
Please send the following information to Ethan Litman, firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Please indicate AM or PM:
- Week 1: June 4th-June 8th: 6:30-7:00 pm MTR TIME ONLY
- Week 2: June 11th-June 15th: 6:30-7:00 pm MTR TIME ONLY
- Week 3: June 18th-June 22nd
- Week 4: June 25th- June 29th
- Week 5: July 2nd- July 6th (The cost of this week is $40/$30 due to July 4th Holiday)
- Week 6: July 9th- July 13th
- Week 7: July 16th- July 20th
- Week 8: July 23rd – July 27th
We are looking forward to an amazing summer! Please do not hesitate to contact Ethan Litman at email@example.com with any questions.