Planning a Private Party at the Pool?
Here are the procedures you need to follow:
- You must agree to the party guidelines that are listed below and complete the reservation request form at the bottom of this page.
- Please make sure to check the existing reservation box (below) to make sure there is not a party already booked in the time-slot you are interested
- You must provide a guest list and pay any guest and other fees to the pool manager, at the pool, before your party begins.
- Submit questions to email@example.com.
Revised July 19, 2019
These guidelines have been established to ensure the enjoyment of the pool facilities by members at all
times. Fees are intended to pass on expenses for added staffing and other costs incurred to party hosts.
- Party guest privileges and responsibilities: Host members are responsible for the conduct of their guests. Party attendees aged 2 and up who are not NCCSPA members will be charged the normal NCCSPA guest fee of $5, which allows them to use all public NCCSPA facilities, including the pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, and bathhouse. Guests must be met by an active member at the sign-in desk, where their name will be checked off on a list of prepaid party guests. Guests must follow all NCCSPA rules.
- Party requests: To request a party, submit this completed form at least 1 week before your party
date online via the NCCSPA website. If you are submitting your request before the pool opens for the season, email party details to the secretary of the NCCSPA board at firstname.lastname@example.org. Party requests will only be accepted after May 1st.
- Approvals: Parties are subject to the approval of the pool manager based on staffing and other
considerations and to the approval of the NCCSPA board for parties where potential conflicts are involved.
- Cancellations: It is always the right of the NCCSPA management to decline the request for a reservation if staffing or other issues are a concern. NCCSPA reserves the right to cancel a party for staffing, weather, or other concerns. In the event that a party is canceled prior to the start of the event, party fees will be refunded.
- Fees: Please submit a list of guest names, identify which guests are NCCSPA members, and pay party fees by check to NCCSPA before the party begins. Give checks to pool manager or other staff during normal pool hours, or mail to NCCSPA at 3 Campbell Court, Kensington, MD 20895.
- $5 per person guest fee for all party attendees aged 2 and up who are not NCCSPA members
Parties of 25 or fewer people:
- No additional fees apply
Parties of 26-35 people:
- $5 grill fee, plus $5 for each additional grill requested
- $40 facility rental/staffing fee
When parties can be held – times and dates: Parties may not be held on Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day weekend, or on dates scheduled for other NCCSPA events, including swim team and dive team meets and clinics. Check the NCCSPA event calendar for conflicts at https://nccspa.com. More than one small party can be held at one time if the pool manager approves, based on staffing and other considerations. NCCSPA staff maintains a calendar all events for the general membership including meets, clinics and private
- During June and July, parties may only be held any time on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; Friday until 5:00 pm; or Sunday after 5:00 pm.
- Parties must be held during normal pool hours, ending no later than 30 minutes prior
to closing time.
- All parties must be confined to 3 hours including set up and clean up.
Facility use and Clean-up:
- Clean-up: Member/host must leave the pool area in the condition in which it was found: litter
free, decorations removed, all trash put in containers, and all tables and chairs returned to their
- Refrigerator use: Members may use the refrigerator and freezer if there is space, but it is
not guaranteed. All items must be cleared from refrigerator and freezer prior to departure. Items left may be disposed of at management’s discretion.
- Pavilion tables: As a courtesy to the general membership, it is requested that members
hosting large parties use table space in and outside the pavilion area so as not to displace or
inconvenience other members. At all times, no less than 1/4 of pavilion and tables must be available for all members.